Website Maintenance Package – Kellys-Webdesigns
Website Monthly Maintenance – It is very important to keep your website updated and maintained. If you don’t look after your website, you are at higher risk of being hacked. You will also find it very difficult to rank in search engines, such as Google. Consequently, all our websites have a monthly maintenance package attached to them. As a result, this give our customers the best chance possible to get the most out of their website.
All of our website include a mandatory website monthly maintenance package. Costing £50.00 per month. However, we are happy to take on maintenance clients who had their website built elsewhere.
Included in our Website Monthly Maintenance Package – £50 per month:
- Domain Name Fee – You never need worry about your domain name again, all renewals and maintenance is included (if needed).
- Hosting Fee – We provide the most up-to-date and secure hosting available, with all maintenance covered (if needed).
- Weekly Backups – Backups are essential, unfortunately there are people on the web who make a living from hacking website and piggybacking on your hosting and website to promote their own cause/product. If the worse does happen and you don’t have a backup of your website, you could be looking at hundreds of pounds to fix the issue. With our backup system, we guarantee that if you are hacked we will have your website up and running within 48 hours for no extra charge. We are committed to helping our clients as much as possible from this crime therefore we look at this as an insurance policy, it is important to us that you have peace of mind.
- Security Updates – Your new website will be at a higher risk of hacking if you don’t keep your website updated. This includes the latest security updates. Unfortunately, it is no always a simple as pressing the update button. With multiple updates you can often have conflict issues. One Plugin may need an update but another is yet to catch up. Therefore, we take the hassle of keeping track of all this by doing it for you.
- WordPress Maintenance – As with security updates WordPress itself needs updating. This is not only for security issues, but it is also essential to make sure the code for your website is the most up to date available.
- x4 blog updates, with full SEO – We will do all the technical bit of getting your blog online. You just send us the words and images! Google is now wanting weekly changes/updates to your website. Their philosophy is, “if you don’t care enough to update your clients about your business, why should we care enough to give you a high-ranking position”. Therefore, you simply send over you text, in a word document (or however is best for you) and your images – we always suggest at least two images per blog/news post and we will upload it all for you. We will also sort out the SEO and keywords! This package is for 4 blog/news post per month (one per week).
- Plus, monthly SEO monitoring on your whole website – In the latest Google update, Summer 2017, changes to their algorithm mean that you now not only have to add weekly news/blog posts, but you also must keep one eye on the SEO of the entire site. No longer is it enough to have and SEO review every 6 months to one year. Fortunately, at Kellys-Webdesigns we can help do all the technical stuff for you, so you don’t need to worry! Your website will be completely covered. You will also receive a report each month from an independent provider (gtmetrix.com) so you can be sure your website is performing to its best!